Skwarel sends you a notification via e-mail based on your preferences saved in your personal settings.
To change these preferences, go to Settings -> My notifications
You'll be able to change the settings for two type of e-mails :
- An activity report.
- An invidual e-mail for every event.
The activity report keeps you up to date about events related to the directory :
- Updates of the directory
- New messages
- Answers to messages
- Solved messages
It is sent based on the frequency you chose. You also only receive a message if something happened. If you have chosen to receive daily messages, but nothing happened since a few days, you won't receive a message.
- Daily : the e-mail is sent every day at 8 PM. It contains a summary of the activity since the day before.
- Weekly : the e-mail is sent every friday at 8 PM. It contains a summary of the activity since the friday before.
- Monthly : the e-mail is sent every last day of the month at 8 PM. It contains a summary of the activity since the friday before.
The individual e-mails makes it possible to be directly notified by e-mail when an event takes place. These are the events for which you could be notified directly :
- When your directory has been updated
- When you receive new messages
- When your accountant has answered a message
- When your accountant resolves a message
If you don't want to receive these e-mails, select the option No e-mail